Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ monitor and recorderSKU: 7095
Delivery time up to 6 weeks
7.7” OLED / 1280×800 Pixel / 4K support SDI I/O / Dual SSD Slots
- Więcej od Convergent Design
Klienci oglądający ten produkt byli również zainteresowani
Convergent Design Odyssey7Q+ monitor and recorder
The Odyssey7Q+ is the most advanced, most capable, most versatile monitor/recorder in the world. The Odyssey7Q+ can record HD/2K/UHD/4K. It can record them via SDI and HDMI. It can record RAW (with Record Options), uncompressed DPX, and Apple ProRes 422 (HQ). The Odyssey7Q+ features an OLED 1280x800 monitor with true blacks, accurate colors, extended color gamut and a 176 degree viewing angle.
Along with the best image in the industry, the Odyssey7Q+ also features an extensive array of image analysis tools, including an RGB waveform, RGB Histogram, False Color, Pixel Zoom with finger drag, three-mode Focus Assist and monitoring LUTs.
The unique Multi-Stream Monitoring mode allows up to four HD video inputs to be viewed at once in a quad-split view or to be live-switched between in full screen. The Odyssey7Q+ weighs a little over one pound, is just one inch thick and can run on any power source from 6.5-34 volts.
The Odyssey7Q+ features a 7.7” OLED screen with 1280x800 resolution. The OLED display provides true blacks and accurate colors. A full complement of image analysis tools include a waveform (luma or RGB parade), a histogram (luma or RGB parade), zebra, programmable False Color, Pixel Zoom with finger drag, a three-mode Focus Assist and LUTs. The included LUTs provide proper viewing of the LOG and RAW modes available from numerous popular cameras, with programmable LUTs coming in the future. These tools are controlled by the easy to use touchscreen interface and are available to view on the OLED or optionally on the SDI and HDMI video outputs of the Odyssey7Q+.
The Odyssey7Q+ is able to record more formats and signal types than any other recorder in the world. Included in the Odyssey7Q+ is Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) recording in HD/2K up to 60p and UHD/4K up to 30p. Also included is Uncompressed DPX video recording in HD/2K in 10/12-bit up to 60p. Record Options available for purchase and/or rent via this website allow recording of ARRIRAW (ALEXA), Canon Cinema RAW (C500) Sony FS RAW (FS7/FS700 and POV RAW (IO Industries, Indiecam). FS RAW and Canon Cinema RAW also feature the ability to convert RAW signals into video and recording in Apple ProRes 422 (HQ). Additional recording formats will be added via firmware updates. Recording is to fast and reliable Odyssey SSDs, available in 256G, 512G and 1TB sizes. Two SSD slots allow for extended record times and high dataload recording.
All formats are available for immediate playback directly on the Odyssey7Q+. Full deck controls or tablet-style touchscreen scrubbing through clips makes playback quick and easy. On ProRes files, clip markers are available to quickly pinpoint important material. Image Analysis Tools are also available in Play Mode.
View up to four HD video signals at once as a quad-split screen, or live-switch between inputs. Great for multi-camera shoots and internet streamed productions. Future Record Options will allow recording of four separate simultaneous Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) files, including a live-switch file and an edit decision list (EDL) in an XML file.
Use Odyssey7Q+ as a monitor today on any modern camera. Add an Odyssey SSD and the Odyssey7Q+ is ready to record. When shooting with a RAW output camera, Record Options can be purchased off the website at any time. Firmware updates continue to expand and refine the capabilities of the Odyssey7Q+
AFFORDABLE HAS NEVER BEEN THIS VERSATILE
The same price as comparable OLED monitors in the market today, at US list $2295 the Odyssey7Q+ is the best on-camera monitor in the industry, PLUS it’s the most capable and versatile recorder available.
LIGHTWEIGHT, LOW POWER, SMART DESIGN
Clever design and a magnesium alloy case keeps the Odyssey7Q+ to just over 1lb (560g). The Odyssey7Q+ consumes 8-19W depending on mode, can run on anything from 6.5-34v, and has no fans or venting to make noise or let in the elements.
- SDI cable
- HDMI cable
- SSD Handle Pack (for use with some Samsung SSDs)
- 7.7” OLED, 1280x800, RGB 8-bit panel, ~16 million colors, wide gamut, 3400:1 contrast ratio, 176° viewing, true blacks
- SDI Video I/O
- HD-SDI/1.5G / 3G support: Single/Dual/Quad Link inputs (HD/2K/Ultra-HD & 4K supported), Dual HD-SDI 1.5G outputs, Full-size BNCs
- HDMI Video Input
- HDMI Version 1.4a support, 8-bit/10-bit 422 (depending on source signal), up to 1080p60, up to 30 fps in Ultra-HD (3840 × 2160) and up to 24 fps in 4K (4096 × 2160)
- HDMI Video Output
- HDMI Version 1.4a support, 8-bit 422, up to 1080p30
- OLED Monitor
- Vertical Auto-Flip (defeatable), Adjustable Color to match other monitor’s calibration, Adjustable Saturation
- Digital Audio I/O
- 2-channel SDI or HDMI embedded audio (48KHz, 24-bit)
- Analog Audio I/O
- 3.5mm port for line level 2-channel unbalanced or 1-channel balanced input up to -10dB, 48KHz, 24-bit, 3.5mm stereo headphone output, adjustable
- User Interface
- Capacitive Touchscreen, three mechanical keys
- Sound Level
- Silent, no fan or vents, no RF emissions
- DC Power Input
- 6.5 to 34VDC with built-in reverse polarity protection; locking power connector, built-in power switch
- Power Draw
- 8 watts (monitor only), 9 to 18 watts (depending on selected record mode)
- Weight and Size
- 560 grams / 1.2 lbs., 7.9”x 6.1”x 1.0” (200 × 155 × 25 mm), -10 to +40°c (Operating), -20 to +70°c (storage)
- Recording Media Dual SSD Slots)
- Convergent Design Premium 2.5” SSDs with power-loss protection, in 256GB, 512GB and 1 TB sizes, 420Mb/sec write, 500Mb/sec read speed, compatible with USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt Adapters. SSDs and adapters sold separately.
- Recording Formats (Base Odyssey7Q+)
- Compressed formats:
4K/UHD 10-bit YCC 422 up to 30 fps, in Apple ProRes 422 HQ
2K/1080p 10-bit YCC 422 up to 60 fps, in Apple ProRes 422 HQ
1080i 10-bit YCC 422 up to 60i, in Apple ProRes 422 HQ
720p 10-bit YCC 422 up to 60 fps, in Apple ProRes 422 HQ
2K/1080p RGB 10/12-bit 444 up to 30fps, in DPX File Format
1080p RGB 10-bit 444 up to 60fps, in DPX File Format
** Available in the future via a free firmware update.