Ikelite UW-Housing 200DL (71305) for Panasonic GH5 and GH5SSKU: 1000003961
60m Depth Rating / Dry Lock Port System / ABS-PC Construction
Klienci oglądający ten produkt byli również zainteresowani
Już od 69 105,83 zł 56 183,60 zł
Ikelite UW-Housing 200DL (71305) for Panasonic GH5 and GH5S
*camera shown on the pictures above is not included in the package
A full featured and durable waterproof housing for Panasonic Lumix GH5 and GH5S Mirrorless Micro Four-Thirds cameras. Suitable for scuba, snorkel, surf, pool, and any application in or around the water.
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Perfect for any wet environment including surf, dive, and pool use
- Supremely functional for maximum creative control—access is provided for all important camera functions
- The new Dry Lock (DL) Port System gives added security at the surface of the water and accommodates large diameter lenses
- Extra-large, soft touch zoom knob; Zoom is accessible for many lenses using our unique universal zoom gear system
- Vacuum valve included; Test your system after assembly prior to entering the water; Pump sold separately
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL circuitry provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- Control symbols are laser etched into the back and will never fade or rub off
- Quick install camera mount plate does not need to be removed for battery or memory card access
- One spare 1/2-20 threaded accessory port locations on the front of the housing for the addition of optional accessories
- Includes a balanced aluminum base with left-hand quick release handle; Right-hand handle sold separately
- Signature open-groove design suspends the rear o-ring in a natural position that is easier to maintain and more reliable than forcing the o-ring into a channel
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 1 year limited warranty
Install optional Panasonic TTL Kit # 46031 for automatic TTL exposure with compatible Ikelite DS-model Strobes. Ikelite DS-model strobes may be used with this system without the Panasonic TTL Kit installed, but will not provide TTL exposure.
SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos strobes with an electrical connection can be triggered in manual exposure modes using an electrical sync cord. Strobes without an electrical sync cord connection cannot be attached to this system unless slaved off of a hard-wired strobe.
Ikelite Non-Digital Strobes
Older non-digital strobes featuring an ICS-5 electrical sync cord bulkhead can be used with this system in manual exposure modes.
Fiber optic only strobes are not compatible with this installation. An external strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
Strobes with remote slave capabilities may be triggered off of a flash attached to the housing by electrical sync cord. Ikelite DS strobes support remote triggering using the Optical Slave Converter Product number 4403 or the Water Wizard system (manufactured and sold by Aquatica).
This housing is only compatible with the Panasonic Lumix GH5 and GH5S Mirrorless Cameras as shipped by the manufacturer. Unless otherwise noted, this housing does not accommodate the use of add-on grips, battery grips, eyepieces, LCD covers, or other accessories.
Differences in lens and control placement prevent other DSLR models from being used in this housing. We are not aware of any other models which may be used in or adapted to this particular housing.
The GH5 camera body is not compatible in older housings for Panasonic Lumix GH3/GH4 cameras.
FL Port Conversion
This housing comes standard with the new Dry Lock (DL) port mount. Ports designed for our Four Lock (FL) or Two Lock DSLR housings are not compatible with this system. This housing can be converted by the user to the FL system by removing the DL mount and adding four # 9072.24 port locks.
The DL mount is not designed to be removed and replaced repeatedly. Conversion back to the DL system at a later time requires return of the housing to Ikelite for re-installation and water pressure testing.
DL ports are considerably lighter weight than the comparable FL versions and support a more robust mount. The DL system is recommended for surf photography.
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera functions; Controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control, Rear Control Dial, or Mode Dial Lock. Mode Dial must be un-locked prior to installation for use underwater
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 5.1 lb (2.3 kg)
- 9.2 x 7.1 x 6.5" (234 x 180 x 165 mm)