Jackery Explorer 1000 PRO + 2x SolarSaga 100SKU: 1000012250
1002 Wh / 2x 230V 1000W Out / 1x 12V Out / 2x USB-C / 2x USB-A
- Więcej od Solar Powerstations
- Więcej od Jackery
This Jackery Explorer 1000 Pro Bundle contains
(1) Explorer 1000 Pro
(1) power cord
(1) car charger cable
(1) user manual (Explorer 1000 Pro)
(2) 2x DC7909 to DC8020 connector
(2) SolarSaga 100 Solarpanel
(2) user manual (SolarSaga 100)
Jackery Explorer 1000 PRO Portable Powerstation
- Ultra Charging System In Only 1.8 Hours: 1,002 Wh capacity with an output power of 1,000 W (2,000 W peak power). 1.8 hours to fully charge is enabled via a wall outlet or with four SolarSaga 200 W solar panels. Low self-discharge rate allows 365 days of operation at 80% battery level.
- More compact. More portable. At just under 11.5 kg and with a foldable handle design, the device offers a comfortable experience on the go. A noise level of 46 dB ensures super-quiet charging, and the Smart Screen display delivers a crystal-clear readout. Additionally, three LED light modes are available - low, strong and SOS - suitable for outdoor and emergency use.
- Dual PD 100W Design: 2* USB-C and 2* 100W PD ports provide constant and fast power for essential devices like smartphones, iPads, laptops and drones. Multiple interfaces: 800W Max AC and solar input, 2 x 1000W AC outputs, USB A and DC car charger.
- All-around Reliable with Premium BMS: The pure sine wave inverter delivers stable performance that protects against equipment damage and meets international standards. The product is manufactured with 94V-0 fire protection materials and features a vehicle-grade battery management system (BMS) for extremely long battery life.
• Explorer 1000 PRO Power station
• power cord
• car charger cable
• user manual
• 2x DC7909 to DC8020 connector
- 1002Wh (43.2V, 23.2Ah)
- Cell chemistry
- Li-Ion NMC
- Life cycles
- 1000 cycles up to 80%
- Charging time AC adapter:
- approx. 1.8 hrs.
- Charging time with 2x SolarSaga 80 solar panel:
- ca 9 hrs.
- Charging time with 4x SolarSaga 200 solar panel:
- ca 1,8 hrs.
- AC output:
- 230V, 1000W (peak 2000W)
- USB-A output:
- 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0:
- 5-6V, 3A / 6-9V, 2A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C output:
- 100W Max, 5V, 3A / 9V, 3A /12V, 3A / 15V, 3A / 20V, 5A
- Auto Output:
- 12V, 10A
- DC input:
- 12V, 10A
12V-17.5V, 8A, double 16A Max
17.5V-60V, 11A, twice as high as 22A/800W Max
- 11.5 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxD):
- 34 x 26.2 x 25.5 cm
- Operating Temperature:
- -10 to 40°C
- 36 months
- Optional accessories:
- Jackery SolarSaga 200 solar panel
Jackery SolarSaga 80 solar panel
Jackery SolarSaga 100 Solar Panel
The SolarSaga 100 is a monocrystalline solar panel for self-sufficient power supply on the go! With a high conversion efficiency of up to 23%, it is ideal for outdoor activities and even unexpected power outages at home. The solar panel weighs 4.69 kg - lightweight, foldable and fitted with an easy-to-carry handle.
- Solar generator with high conversion efficiency: With a high conversion efficiency of up to 23%, the SolarSaga 100 works perfectly with the Explorer 1000/500/240 power station (sold separately) to function as an off-grid solar generator - Ideal solution for self-sufficient camping or unexpected power outages .
- Solar Charger with Dual USB Outputs: Equipped with 1 USB-C output and 1 USB-A output to directly charge multiple devices including smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, etc.
- Light, strong and practical: The SolarSaga 100 features a foldable design with a TPE rubber grip and weighs only 4.69 kg. It's convenient to carry wherever you go. Adjust the angle with the built-in kickstand. Made of durable fabric, zipper and PET material, high temperature resistant (Note: solar panel is not waterproof).
- Over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection
• SolarSaga 100 solar panel
• user manual
- Peak power
- Cell efficiency
- Power voltage
- Open circuit voltage
- Short circuit current
- Dimensions (folded)
- 610 x 535 x 35 mm
- Dimensions (unfolded)
- 1220 x 535 x 5 mm
- Operating temperature
- -10 to 65℃
- 24 months