SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC UHS-I V30 A2 170MB/s 64GB (SDSQXCY-064G-GN6MA)SKU: 1000004675
64 GB microSDXC / Read 170MB/s (1133X) / Write 90MB/s (600X) / UHS-I V30 A2
Klienci oglądający ten produkt byli również zainteresowani
Już od 1 819,74 zł 1 479,46 zł
SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC UHS-I V30 A2 170MB/s 64GB (SDSQXCY-064G-GN6MA)
Up to 170/90MB/s read/write speed, video speed C10, U3, V30, A2
- Capacity: 64 GB
- Form Factor: microSDXC
- Bus Interface: UHS-I
- Read Speed: up to 170 MB/s (1133X)
- Write Speed: up to 90 MB/s (600X)
- Video Speed: C10, U3, V30
- App Optimization: A2
- SD Adapter: Yes, inclusive
At a glance
✓ Transfer faster with read speeds up to 170MB/s
✓ Up to 400GB for more space to catch the thrill
✓ Delivers 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording and playback
✓ UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) & Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD video
✓ A2-rated for faster app performance
✓ Built for extreme conditions temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof3
Shoot, save and share more 4K UHD than ever before.
Get extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD2. Ideal for your Android™ smartphone, action cameras or drones, this high-performance microSD card does 4K UHD video recording, full HD video and high-resolution photos. The super-fast SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC™ memory card reads up to 170MB/s* and writes up to 90MB/s*. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience7.
Also Perfect for Your Action Camera and Drones
SanDisk® cards are compatible with smartphones, tablets, action cameras and drones.
Write Speeds of up to 90MB/s*
Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video2 with write speeds of up to 90MB/s*. The SanDisk Extreme PRO® microSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and transfer even faster. Quick read speeds of up to 170MB/s* save you time when transferring high-resolution images and 4K UHD videos2.
Great for Capturing 4K UHD Video
Ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames. With up to 400GB1, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® microSD™ UHS-I card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video with its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings5.
Load Apps faster with A27
Get faster app performance for an outstanding smartphone experience thanks to the SanDisk Extreme PRO® microSD card’s A2 Specification.
Durable Design for Use in Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme PRO® microSDHC™ and microSDXC™ UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof4, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Compatible with MobileMate® USB 3.0 reader
The MobileMate® USB 3.0 microSD™ card reader with transfer speeds of up to 170MB/s*, you can move big files fast, move a lot of files fast or just make frequent file transfers that much quicker.
In The Box
- SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC UHS-I V30 A2 170MB/s 64GB
- SD card adapter
- One-year RescuePRO® Deluxe software downloadable offer6
- 64 GB
- Form Factor
- Bus Interface
- UHS-I (Pin Layout: one row with 9 Pins)
- Performance Read
- up to 170 MB/s (1133X)
- Performance Write
- up to 90 MB/s (600X)
- Speed Class, Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- 30 MB/s (minimum write speed)
- Speed Class, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
- 30 MB/s (minimum write speed)
- 15×11×1,0 mm (0.59×0.43×0.03 inch)
- Operating temperature
- -13 ºF to 185 ºF (-25 ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature
- -40 ºF to 185 ºF (-40 ºC to 85 ºC)
- Compatible with microSDHC/SDXC and UHS-I supporting host devices
- Lifetime limited warranty8
Not all devices support microSDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details.
* For 64GB-400GB: Up to 170MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. For 32GB: Up to 100MB/s read speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
3. Download and installation required. See www.sandisk.com/memoryzone
4. Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
5. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
6. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
7. For 64GB-400GB: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. For 32GB: A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
8. 30 years in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty, visit our warranty and user guide page for more information.