Swit CM-S75C 7 inch Super Bright HDR LCD MonitorSKU: 1000007456
7-inch IPS LCD / 1920×1200 FHD / 3000nit super bright / 30 x De-log 3DLUT
- Więcej od Swit
Klienci oglądający ten produkt byli również zainteresowani
Swit CM-S75C 7 inch Super Bright HDR LCD Monitor
The CM-S75C adopts a 7-inch super high bright LCD, the Max brightness is 3000nit, visible under sunlight, and built-in PQ, HLG HDR. The native resolution is Full HD 1920×1200, contrast 1200:1.
• 4K-HDMI input and loop out
• 1 x HDMI 1.4 (4K30p) input
• 1 x HDMI 1.4 (4K30p) loop output
• 3.5mm embedded audio output
• SD card input for 3DLUT upload and Firmware upgrade
Single Joystick Operation
The monitor operation can be easily realized by only one Joystick:
• Up: Quick Zoom-in mode
• Down: Quick adjust backlight
• Long Down: Delete current scene
• Left/Right: Preset Scenes switching
• Long Left: Enter Menu system
• Long Right: Add a new scene
• Press down: Edit tools shortcuts/Confirm settings
Quick Zoom-in and Pan
Scroll the joystick up, to zoom-in the image by 2x or 4x; and during zoom-in mode, press the joystick, you can easily pan the image up/down/left/right by the joystick.
Enables de-squeeze the image from a camera utilizing anamorphic lens, Aspect Formats:
• 16x9, 4x3
• x1.3 Anamorphic De-Squeeze
• x2.0 Anamorphic De-Squeeze
• x2.0 MAG Anamorphic De-Squeeze
Scene Layout Edit and Switch
Different from the traditional multi-buttons monitors, the CM-S75C adopts the preset scenes and switching operations. You can add up to 8 scenes, and add 8 function shortcuts to each scene. Scroll the joystick left / right to switch between the layout scenes easily, instead of complex menu buttons operations.
Built-in De-log 3DLUT
CM-S75C has built-in HLG, PQ3000, PQ10000 HDR 3DLUTs and 30 kinds of Rec709 De-log 3DLUT, Includes S-log2/3, V-log, C-log1/2/3, Log-C, J-log1, RedLog, BMD, FujiFilm, GoPro, DJI etc, to convert log mode to REC709 for all major cameras.
User 3DLUT upload
User 3DLUT cube or calibration 3DLUT cube can be uploaded to the monitor by SD card. Support 17^3, 33^3 and 65^3 cubes. Max 16 user 3DLUTs can be restored.
CM-S75C has a built-in NP-F DV battery slot, supports 11-17V DC-IN (5.5/2.1mm pole-tap), and provides an optional V-mount plate to install V-mount batteries.
The Max power consumption is 16.2W with full 3000nit backlight.
• 7-inch IPS LCD, 1920×1200 FHD
• 3000nit super bright, sunlight visible
• PQ/HLG HDR monitoring
• HDMI 1.4 (4K30p) input and loop out
• 2x 4x Quick zoom-in and Pan
• Peaking focus assist and precision adjust
• Waveform / Vector / Histogram
• Build-in 30 kinds of De-log 3DLUTs
• User DIT 3DLUT import by SD card
• 2-ch HDMI audio meters display
• Super False color, Zebra stripes, Anamorphic
• Single joystick quick operation
• Built-in NP-F plate, V-mount for option
• Firmware update by SD card
1 x CM-S75C Monitor
1 x 1/4" and cold shoe ball head
1 x D-tap DC cable
1 x AC-DC power adaptor