ZEISS Compact Prime CP.3 2.1/135mm XD PL Mount LensSKU: 1000001184
eXtended Data / Monitor settings / Lens coating / Full frame
Klienci oglądający ten produkt byli również zainteresowani
Już od 23 271,60 zł 18 920,00 zł
ZEISS Compact Prime CP.3 2.1/135mm XD PL Mount Lens
The ZEISS CP.3 lenses ofer the perfect combination of high image quality and reliable usability. They exhibit the clean, crisp characteristics ZEISS is known for, together with an interchangeable mount system and full-frame coverage. CP.3 lenses are compatible with a wider range of cameras and mount types than any other cine lens on the market.
New ZEISS eXtended Data technology
The ZEISS CP.3 XD version features innovative and ground-breaking lens data technology to speed-up and simplify the workfow on set and in post-production. ZEISS eXtended Data unifes two data sets: key lens data based on the open Technology standard and supported by a wide range of cameras and accessories, plus ZEISS specifc lens data that contains precise lens characteristics.
Efficiency throughout the entire production process
While on set, the ZEISS eXtended Data feature enables members of the crew to monitor lens settings in real-time, pre-visualize modified images and to use new, automated search functions within data wrangling. In post-production, ZEISS eXtended Data offers numerous benefits such as image fine-tuning, editing and color grading, visual effects, virtual and augmented reality, multi-cam live productions, projection or 3-D imaging. An additional plug-in provided by ZEISS allows an easy implementation of ZEISS eXtended Data in a number of leading software tools.
With the ZEISS CP.3 XD lenses, even small productions on a limited budget gain access to the advanced techniques common in state-of-the-art, big budget films, commercials and television shows.
True cine look
• Clean and crisp ZEISS look which matches perfectly with other ZEISS cinema lenses
• Color matching and covering full frame across the full range of focal lengths from 15 to 135 mm
• Special lens coatings support high-dynamic range projects
Ultimate cine ergonomics
• Standardized positioning of the focus rings and a consistent 95 mm front diameter allows for fast and easy changeover while on set
• Extraordinarily smooth focus rotation even in extreme temperature conditions thanks to a new, sophisticated construction design
• Consistent T-stops simplify lighting on set and exposure compensations ( T2.9 for 15 to 21 mm and T2.1 for
25 to 135 mm)
Compact design for the new digital workflow
• The compact and light-weight design is ideal for handheld, gimbal, drone and Steadicam applications
• Consistent size and weight across most of the focal lengths enables quick change of lenses when used on drones and gimbals
• The ultra-smooth focus rotation allows use of small focus
Mastering the digital cinema workflow
• The ZEISS eXtended Data is a unique technology that provides information about the lens’ distortion and shading characteristics in real-time
• The lens settings are digitally captured on every frame, avoiding the need to manually record the lens settings for every shot
• Documentation of the lens’ characteristics enhances creativity by allowing more complex shots to be handled in post-production
ZEISS eXtended Data
The ZEISS eXtended Data technology adds new opportunities to simplify and increase the accuracy of the image capture and processing workflow. It will accelerate and improve the cinematography workflow no matter if it is a small production on a limited budget, or a major T V or commercial feature with more resources. ZEISS eXtended Data reduces workflow costs and facilitates the exchange of lens information between the production and post-production departments.
ZEISS eXtended Data unifies two data sets:
Key lens data
The ZEISS eXtended Data technology is based on the open Technology and is supported by a wide range of cameras and accessories. Key lens data provides frame-accurate information about:
• Lens name, type and focal length
• Calibrated focusing distance
• Calibrated T-stop value
• Depth-of-field data in real time and hyperfocal distance
• Horizontal field-of-view
ZEISS specific lens data
The ZEISS CP.3 XD lenses enable trailblazing, one- click correction of images, never before possible in motion picture workflow. ZEISS specific lens data provides frame accurate information about:
• Lens distortion characteristics based on the focal point
• Lens shading* characteristics based on the focal point and effective T-stop
• Entrance pupil position
The ZEISS CP.3 XD provides an end-to-end solution for recording and feeding data for onset application and in post-production. ZEISS eXtended Data is processed in real-time and recorded frame accurate. The data can be transferred in one of two ways. Either to any supported equipment via an external LEMO™ interface or directly to any camera compatible with the Technology standard via a 4-pin interface (PL-mount). With the additional ZEISS plug-in for leading compositing and editing software tools, the lens’ characteristics can be removed and/or reapplied to the footage.
Please note that the lenses will be shipped with a metric scale. If you need the feet scale than leave a note in the remark field by the order processing!