Shape Cage for Atomos Shinobi 7 (SHOBI7CAGE)
- Secures the Atomos Shinobi 7 “ monitor.
- A form-fitting cage made of CNC aluminum.
- Protects the monitor against unexpected shocks.
- Specially designed HDMI locking system included.
- Compatible with SHAPE V-mount or Gold Mount pivoting battery plate for monitor cage (VPMC, GPMC)
- Compatible with Wooden handles and clamps (15CTH)
- Compatible with the original Atomos sun hood.
- ¼-20, 3/8-16 threaded holes with ARRI anti rotating lock system.
The SHAPE monitor cage is designed to provide additional protection for the for Atomos Shinobi 7” monitor. The cage strongly mounts to the monitor at the top and bottom with (2) ¼-20 screws. Across all sides and rear side, the Shinobi 7 cage is designed with multiple ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes with ARRI anti rotating lock system for ultimate flexibility and solidity in mounting options. Finally, two attachment points on both the top and bottom of the cage let you mount the Atomos Shinobi 7 Sun hood frame to the cage.
A specially designed HMDI locking system, attached at the back of the cage, allows both protection and security for your HDMI cables. Made of lightweight CNC-machined aluminum, the main bracket includes two captive thumbscrews to secure the cables tightly. Two 15mm LW clamps can be added along with a right and left side wooden handles with padded straps to provide a secure and solid grip for handheld work. This option can be installed either on top or at the bottom, behind the cage. The cage is compatible with our SHAPE V-mount or Gold mount pivoting battery plates which can be attached at the back of the cage.
- 21.59 x 12.70 x 5.08 cm